This photo was taken in London, 81 Fulham Road, on the facade of the Bibendum Restaurant.
The Buidling (Michelin House), was commissioned by the Michelin Tyre Company Ltd as their first permanent British headquarters in 1909.
"Its exuberant stylistic individualism has been variously described as an example of Art Nouveau, proto-Art-Deco, Secessionist Functionalism and geometrical Classicism. It has even been described as 'the most completely French of any Edwardian building in London'!
In 1985 Michelin moved out of the building and in June of that year it was bought by Sir Terence Conran and Paul Hamlyn. Planning permission for a restaurant, bar, major retail store and additional office space was obtained and a programme of extensive restoration of the building and reinstatement of many of its most prominent original features was begun."
The Bibendum, (aka "Bib the Michelin Man", "Bibelobis", or simply the "Michelin Man"), is the symbol of the French company Michelin. It was introduced in 1898, by French artist O'Galop (a pseudonym of Marius Rossillon), and is one of the world's oldest and most recognized trademarks, representing Michelin in over 150 countries.
See also below photos from the official Bibendum Building website