All photographs on this Blog are copyrighted © by the photographer, whose permission is required for any usage. Contact me by E-mail

30/10/2008

Debbie Harry, Blondie by Kate Simon at RockArchive


This photo was taken in one of the many Rock Archive galleries worldwide. I invite to visit the RockArchive website where you will be able to browse some photos (of more than 170 rock bands photographed by approx 50 photographers - to date).
I guess that in this specific shot, you will have recognised who this admirer is staring at, this is Debbie Harry, the American singer-songwriter and actress, most famous for being the lead singer for the punk rock / New Wave band Blondie. The framed photo of Debbie Harry was taken by Kate Simon.

1 comment:

Shinade said...

Oh I know this shows my age but I love Blondie!!

Thanks for popping in every once in a while!!:-)))