All photographs on this Blog are copyrighted © by the photographer, whose permission is required for any usage. Contact me by E-mail

14/03/2010

Second anniversary of this photoblog !


This blog has two years today. I take this opportunity to thank all of you who supported this blog with various techniques from the blogosphere, commented on the posts, subscribed via RSS and/or Email, and showed me their appreciation via very different and various modern media! It has been a long and demanding journey, with more than 700 photos and posts. But it also brought some rewarding achievements : excluding hundreds of RSS and Email subscriptions, 45,000 visitors (35,000 unique visitors, and high loyalty from a few hundreds of them), coming from more than 145 countries, and who spent more than 150,000 cumulated minutes viewing more than 150,000 pages. I hope you took pleasure in browsing the pages and get your daily dose of image. Let's see what this blog will become in its third year as I am not quite sure yet !

2 comments:

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Congratulations!!! Celebrate and enjoy

zzkang said...

congratulations...
your pics always fascinate me... :D